1. Cut a flannel cloth into a rectangular piece 18 inches wide by 30 inches long.
2. Pre-wash and iron the cut fabric.
3. Sew along the four sides and place the cloth with the back side at the top facing you.
4. Along the longer side, fold the cloth into three equal parts.
5. Open Part 1, align outer edge of Part 3 with Part 2.
6. Sew Parts 2 and 3 together along the three outer edges and leave the fourth inner side open to create a pocket.
7. Pull the cloth pocket inside out so that the printed side is outside.
8. Sew the Velcro along the inner side of the flap and at the base of the pocket.
9. Stuff the pocket with batting and sew the fourth edge of the pocket.
10. Finally, sew along the four sides of the cushion to prevent the batting from crumpling inside the cushion.